O’Connell Auctioneers are delighted to introduce this impressive 5 bedroom mock tudor style family home to the market. The property is situated on c. 3 acre site with mature planted gardens sweeping driveway, beautiful stone features and its own pond. The property is located c. 6km from the village of Doneraile with its magnificent country park and located 45km from Cork City and 60km from Limerick City. The property is presented in impeccable condition throughout. The accommodation extends to approximately 2,600 sq. ft. (241.5 sqm) and comprises bright spacious rooms. The property comes with the benefit of 5 bay car port along with 900sq. ft. fully equipped garage with mains power and phone points. There is also a large garden house in built in the same mock tudor design as the main house with workshop/studio overhead overlooking the pond area
– Entrance Hall 8.5m X 4.4m Ground floor hallway is accessed through fully glazed double doors which are used as main entrance to house leading to staircase to first floor, kitchen, sitting room and ground floor fifth bedroom with en suite. There is also access to hot press which contains the electric immersion. The exposed beam work is painted black along with the black and white chequered tiles on the ground floor contrast beautifully with the deep red painted walls.
– Living Room 6.1mm X 5.5m. Beautiful stone slab flooring adorns the flooring and along with the continuation of the exposed painted timber work, this room boasts a bar area, pull down projector screen with Panasonic projector and full surround home entertainment system.
– Kitchen/Dining 9.9m X 6.2m Large kitchen/living room featuring exposed beam ceiling and brickwork to open fireplace, and surrounding built in Stanley oil fired range which services the central heating and hot water. Ample built in kitchen, constructed from brick with polished concrete work top.
Tiled floor throughout and side access to garden via outwardly opening French doors. Built in low level electric fan oven with 5 ring gas hob above. Other built in appliances include dishwasher and brick enclosed American style fridge freezer with ice and filter water dispenser. Living area has three freestanding pine dressers and built in tv cabinet with sky connection and phone point.
– Utility Room 3.0m X 1.9m Off kitchen with rear access to garden/patio area and leading to outside clothes line. Includes built in pine presses and boot locker. Washing machine and tumble dryer. Leads into W.C.
– W.C. 1.8m X 1.0m W.C. and W.H.B.
– Guest Bedroom 4.2m X 3.8m. large double room with carpet flooring with views of the back patio and garden.
– Ensuite 1.15 X 2.2m. Tiled flooring with W.C. W.H.B. and power shower.
– Master Bedroom 4.1m X 3.1m. Fully carpeted with built wardrobes and tv stand. Velux window to east slopes of roof in bedroom and south facing window with stunning views of countryside and Castlepook itself.
– Ensuite 2.2 X 1.8m. Tiled flooring with W.C. W.H.B. and power shower.
– Bedroom 3 5.6m X 3.3m. Large double room with built in wardrobes and carpeted throughout. Features built in wardrobes and study desk below velux opening window. Also has north facing window to one end .
– Bedroom 4 5.6m X 3.1m. Good sized double with built in wardrobes shelves and study desk under dormer window with views to garden. Also north facing window. Situated to front of house and fully carpeted.
– Bedroom 5 6.1m X 3.1m. Built in pine wardrobes and study desk under dormer window with views of garden and pond feature. The south facing window has fantastic countryside views.
Fully carpeted .
– Bathroom 3.1m X 2.2m Tiled floor with feature jacuzzi bath, W.C. W.H.B. and power shower
– External Vast mature landscaped gardens with laurel hedging enclosing the garden. The sweeping stone driveway is bordered by larger stones and begins with electric timber gates. There is a large 5 bay car port along with 900 sq. ft. workshop which is fully wired with mains power and has phone points also. There is a large garden house which could also be used as an office/workshop and overlooks the properties only water feature pond. There is tank house which holds the oil and water storage tanks which is in the same mock tudor style as the main house.