O’Connell Auctioneers are delighted to introduce this 3 bedroom end terraced family home to the market. The property is located in the popular development of Hazelbrooke and is on the main estate road. The property is presented in pristine condition throughout. The accommodation extends to approximately 1120 sq. ft. (104 sqm) and comprises bright spacious rooms. There is a small green area to the front and private enclosed rear garden with side access. The property has gas fired central heating, zoned hot water and heating system, cavity has been pumped with insulation and the attic is floored with access via Stira stairs. Viewing here comes highly recommended.
– Entrance Hall (5.9m X 1.8m Large Entrance Hall with solid oak flooring leading to all rooms downstairs.)
– Sitting Room (4.5m X 4.0m. Bright spacious room with solid timber flooring and beautiful fireplace)-
– Kitchen (5.4m X 4.0m Fully fitted with oak eye level units, tiled floor and splashback and with sliding door to the rear garden area)
– Utility Room (1.7m X 1.6m Fully fitted with eye level units.
– Downstairs Toilet (1.8m X 1.6m. WC & WHB)
– Bedroom 1 (4.2m X 4.0m. Solid wood flooring with built in wardrobes and with the benefit of an ensuite)
– Ensuite (1.8m X 1.6m. Large ensuite with WC & WHB)
– Bedroom 2 (4.4m X 3.6m. Bright double room with solid timber flooring and built in units overlooking the rear garden)
– Bedroom 3 (2.8m X 2.3m. Single room with solid timber flooring and built in units.)
– Bathroom (1.9m X 1.9m Fully tiled with Bath/Electric shower, WC & WHB)
– Externally there is a large rear garden with side access and large shed