O’Connell Auctioneers are delighted to introduce this 3-bedroom semi – detached family home to the market. The property is located in the popular development of College Wood within minutes walk of Mallow town and directly across from Mallow Golf Club. The property is presented in excellent condition throughout. The accommodation extends to approximately 1,050 sq. ft. (97.5 sqm) and comprises bright spacious rooms. There is a beautifully manicured front garden and private enclosed rear garden with side access from the front.
– Entrance Hall 5.9m X 2.3m Large Entrance Hall with tiled flooring leading to all rooms downstairs
– Sitting Room 5.4m X 3.5m. Bright spacious room with timber flooring and feature bay window
– Kitchen 4.6 X 2.7m Fully fitted with eye level units, tiled flooring & splashback. There is also an integrated fridge freezer, gas hob and dishwasher
– Dining Room 3.8m X 2.9m Open plan flowing from kitchen area with tiled flooring and patio door to rear garden
– Utility Room 1.8m X 1.4m Fully fitted with eye level units and plumbed for washing machine/dryer. Access to rear garden.
– WC 1.6m X 1.4m with tiled floor, WC & WHB
– Bedroom 1 3.6m X 3.30m. Timber flooring with built in units overlooking the rear garden with the benefit of ensuite
– Ensuite 2.9m X 1m. Fully tiled with WC, WHB and electric shower
– Bedroom 2 3.9m X 3.0m. Bright room with carpet flooring overlooking the front garden and built in units
– Bedroom 3 2.7m X 2.5m. Single room with carpet flooring
– Bathroom 2.2m X 1.9m Very well finished with wall and floor tiling, bath, WC and WHB
– External The rear garden is enclosed which has been beautifully finished and also has the benefit of side access
Please note: Our client requires a proof of funds from a financial institution with each offer. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment with O’Connell Auctioneers, to arrange a viewing please call (022) 43433
These particulars have been prepared by O’Connell Auctioneers and whilst every care has been taken to ensure that these are accurate and correct, we are not responsible for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, if the property is let, sold or withdrawn from sale or if it is not suitable for your purpose. These particulars are for information only and are given under the strict understanding that they do not form part of any contract. Neither whole nor any part of this document or any reference thereto may be included in any public document, circular or statement nor published without the written consent of O’Connell Auctioneers. PSL No. 004250