O’Connell Auctioneers introduce this fantastic 3-bedroom semi – detached family home to the market. The property is located in a small private development in the scenic village of Bweeng which is set between Bweeng and Blarney and is just 15 minutes from Mallow and 30 minutes from Cork City. The property is presented in excellent condition throughout. The accommodation extends to approximately 1,205 sq. ft. (112 sqm) and comprises bright spacious rooms. There is a large front garden and private enclosed rear garden with side access from the front.
– Entrance Hall 5.23m x 2.62m. Tiled Flooring. Under Stairs Storage and front porch
– Guest toilet 1.52m x 1.47m. Toilet and whb. Tiled
– Lounge 4.98m x 3.23m. Feature Open Fireplace with stove. Timber Flooring. Double window flooding light in to the room
– Kitchen/Dining 5.64m x 3.78m. Fully Fitted Kitchen Units with Integrated oven and hob. Patio Door to the Rear Garden.
– Landing 3.33m x 2.16m. Hot Press off
– Bathroom 2.84m x 2.26m. Fully Fitted with bath, toilet and whb
– Bedroom 1 4.37m x 3.53m. Double bedroom with timber flooring overlooking the front garden
– En-Suite 1.24m x 2.57m. Tiled with electric shower, toilet and whb
– Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.53m. double room with timber flooring
– Bedroom 3 2.5m x 2.57m. timber flooring
– External The rear garden is enclosed which has been beautifully finished and also has the benefit of a garden shed for storage and with side access
Please note: Our client requires a proof of funds from a financial institution with each offer. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment with O’Connell Auctioneers, to arrange a viewing please call (022) 43433
These particulars have been prepared by O’Connell Auctioneers and whilst every care has been taken to ensure that these are accurate and correct, we are not responsible for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, if the property is let, sold or withdrawn from sale or if it is not suitable for your purpose. These particulars are for information only and are given under the strict understanding that they do not form part of any contract. Neither whole nor any part of this document or any reference thereto may be included in any public document, circular or statement nor published without the written consent of O’Connell Auctioneers. PSL No. 004250