O’Connell Auctioneers are delighted to introduce this 5 bedroom detached family home to the market. The property is located in a small enclave of just 11 homes and within minutesTMwalk of all amenities. The property is presented in good condition however requires some modernisation. The accommodation extends to approximately 1,300 sq. ft. (120.8 sqm) and comprises bright spacious rooms. There is concrete driveway to the front and side of the house and private enclosed rear garden with side access from the front.
– Entrance Hall 5.5m X 3.2m Large Entrance Hall with carpet flooring leading to all rooms downstairs.
– Sitting Room 7.1m X 3.5m. Bright spacious room with carpet flooring, brick fireplace and large windows front and rear to maximise light
– Kitchen 4.2m X 2.9m Fully fitted with eye level units and linoleum/carpet flooring
– Porch 2.9m X 1.9m Large porch area with access to the rear garden
– Bedroom 4.5m X 2.4m. Large Double room with carpet flooring with the benefit of an ensuite)
– Ensuite 1.03m X 1.0m
– Bedroom 2 4.2m X 3.6m. Large double room with carpet flooring built in storage area and overlooking the front garden
– Bedroom 3 3.6m X 3.1m. Bright room with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and overlooking the rear garden
– Bedroom 4 2.9m X 2.6m. Single room with carpet flooring overlooking the front garden.
– Bedroom 5 4.1m X 2.4m. Bright room with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and overlooking the front garden
– Bathroom 2.1m X 1.8m Fully tiled with electric shower, WC and WHB
– External The rear garden is enclosed and very private with side access.. The rear view of the house is out over Mallow town